Cheap flights Borocay (MPH) to Manila (MNL)
Looking for a cheap flight from Borocay to Manila (MPH-MNL)? Flights fares for Borocay to Manila start at PHP 1214. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Borocay to Manila for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, SEAir, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Borocay to Manila.
Flight information Borocay to Manila
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Borocay and Manila is about 50 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 15:14:38.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Borocay to Manila.
- Weekly there are 15 flights between Borocay to Manila.
- The earliest flight from Borocay to Manila is at 05:30.
- The latest flight is at 20:35.
- The cheapest price for flight from Borocay Manila is PHP 1214.
About Godofredo P. Ramos Airport
Godofredo P. Ramos Airport or also called Caticlan Airport and Boracay Airport is located in Malay city in Aklan province. The airport is the closest of the two gateways to the popular holiday island of Boracay, the other being the farther away but bigger Kalibo International Airport.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
Which airlines have direct flights between Borocay - Manila?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|