Cheap flights Cagayan de Oro to Davao
Looking for a cheap flight from Cagayan de Oro to Davao (CGY-DVO)? Flights fares for Cagayan de Oro to Davao start at PHP 1468. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Cagayan de Oro to Davao for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Air Philippines, SEAir, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Cagayan de Oro to Davao.
Flight information Cagayan de Oro to Davao
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Cagayan de Oro and Davao is about 55 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 08:34:57.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Cagayan de Oro to Davao.
- Weekly there are 18 flights between Cagayan de Oro to Davao.
- The earliest flight from Cagayan de Oro to Davao is at 06:15.
- The latest flight is at 16:20.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Cagayan de Oro Davao is PHP 1468.
Transport to and from Cagayan de Oro to airport Laguindingan International (CGY)
Laguindingan International Airport is located about 46 km from Cagayan de Oro and 57 km from Iligan. The Magnum Express runs from the airport to downtown Cagayan de Oro (Limketkai Mall) for PHP 200 while the LAX Shuttle goes to Centrio Mall for PHP 249.
To get to Iligan you can take the Super 5 shuttle (PHP 50) which will drop you off at the highway after a ten minute ride. There you can take the Super 5 bus to Iligan (PHP 85). Jeepneys also depart from the Super 5 bus stop at the highway and head for the West Bound bus terminal for PHP 40.
Taxis to Iligan and Cagayan de Oro can cost up to PHP 1200.
Transport to and from Davao to airport Francisco Bangoy International (DVO)
Davao Airport is located about 15 km from downtown Davao. Taxis are available outside the terminal which will take you to the city center for about PHP 200. There are no buses or other public transport options, so the only alternative is to walk from the airport to the highway (5 â€“ 10 minutes) and get a jeepney to the city center which costs around PHP 30.
Airlines with direct flights on route Cagayan de Oro - Davao
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||2||--||--|
See all flight departure times