Cheap flights Clark to Cebu
Looking for a cheap flight from Clark to Cebu (CRK-CEB)? Flights fares for Clark to Cebu start at PHP 674. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Clark to Cebu for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, SEAir, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Clark to Cebu.
Flight information Clark to Cebu
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Clark and Cebu is about 1 hr 10 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 01:51:03.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Clark to Cebu.
- Weekly there are 17 flights between Clark to Cebu.
- The earliest flight from Clark to Cebu is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 13:05.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Clark Cebu is PHP 674.
About Clark International Airport
The Clark International Airport mainly serves the Clark Freeport Zone and Angeles City in the Philippines. Since the distance to Manila is about 80 km it is often used as an alternative for flights to the capital as this airport has cheaper landing fees than Manila International Airport. It is recently renamed back to Clark International Airport after have been named the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) for few years.
About Mactan-Cebu International Airport
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport serves the city of Cebu and Cebu Province in the Visayas region in the Philippines. It is the second largest airport in the Philippines handling over five million passengers a year, many of them international passengers as Cebu Airport is the second gateway into the country after Manila International Airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Clark - Cebu?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||2||541||2275|
See all flight departure times