Cheap flights Denpasar Bali to Bandung
Looking for a cheap flight from Denpasar Bali to Bandung (DPS-BDO)? Flights fares for Denpasar Bali to Bandung start at PHP 1926. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Denpasar Bali to Bandung for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Sriwijaya Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Wings Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Denpasar Bali to Bandung.
Flight information Denpasar Bali to Bandung
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Denpasar Bali and Bandung is about 1 hr 25 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Bandung is 1 hour earlier than the time in Denpasar Bali. The timezone for Denpasar Bali is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 08:23:31. For Bandung the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 07:23:31.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Denpasar Bali to Bandung.
- Weekly there are 42 flights between Denpasar Bali to Bandung.
- The earliest flight from Denpasar Bali to Bandung is at 07:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Denpasar Bali Bandung is PHP 1926.
Transport to and from Denpasar Bali to airport Ngurah Rai (DPS)
Some hotels organize free transfers from the airport, but there are plenty of other options available.
Taxies: go to the ticketing booth, on the right side just after the exit, buy a fixed-fare ticket and a driver will be assigned to you. When you are on a budget, you can flag down a taxi from outside the airport. If you are a girl, or traveling alone do take a Blue Bird Taxis as they are safe and reliable.
Alternatively, you can walk outside the airport to the main street where you can flag down a bemo (local minivan). Most of the bemos in this area will be heading to Kuta and be prepared for a hot, crowded journey. Especially at night, transport options are limited, but the distance to Kuta is just a few kilometers so you could even walk it. Be sure to have a map though because you need to make a few turns but the road is busy and well lit.
Transport to and from Bandung to airport Husein Sastranegara (BDO)
The airport is located at the end of Pajajaran street, 5 km north-west from the city center and 3 km from the main train station. Taxi and public transport are widely available. It costs about Rp 50,000 to get there by taxi from the city centre. There are several route of public transport (called Angkot) pass the airport (you can ride it at Jl. Pajajaran). Also, most hotels in Bandung provide a free airport transfer service.
Airlines with direct flights on route Denpasar Bali - Bandung
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times