Looking for a cheap flight from Denpasar Bali to Manila (DPS-MNL)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Denpasar Bali to Manila for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink, Batik Air, PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Denpasar Bali to Manila.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Denpasar Bali and Manila is about 3 hr 25 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 23:54:02.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Denpasar Bali to Manila.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Denpasar Bali to Manila.
- The earliest flight from Denpasar Bali to Manila is at 01:25.
- The latest flight is at 01:25.
About Ngurah Rai International Airport
Bali's airport Ngurah Rai is named after I Gusti Ngurah Rai, an Indonesian National Hero who died in a puputan (fight to the death) against the Dutch at Marga during the Indonesian Revolution in 1946. The airport has undergone some major renovations lately significantly improving the congestion and facilities.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
Which airlines have direct flights between Denpasar Bali - Manila?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||1||5913||14024|