Cheap flights Doha to Clark
Looking for a cheap flight from Doha to Clark (DOH-CRK)? Flights fares for Doha to Clark start at PHP 13924. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Doha to Clark for PAL Express, Qatar Airways, Cebu Pacific Air, Air Philippines, AirAsia Zest, SEAir. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Doha to Clark.
Flight information Doha to Clark
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Doha and Clark is about 8 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 5 hours: The time in Doha is 5 hour earlier than the time in Clark. The timezone for Doha is: UTC +03:00. The local time now: 07:39:25. For Clark the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 12:39:25.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Doha to Clark.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Doha to Clark.
- The earliest flight from Doha to Clark is at 02:45.
- The latest flight is at 02:45.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Doha Clark is PHP 13924.
About Doha International Airport
Find flights to Doha.
About Clark Diosdado Macapagal International Airport
The Clark International Airport mainly serves the Clark Freeport Zone and Angeles City in the Philippines. Since the distance to Manila is about 80km it is often used as an alternative for flights to the capital as this airport has cheaper landing fees than Manila International Airport. It is recently renamed back to Clark International Airport after have been named the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) for few years. Currently Clark Airport has only one Terminal used for both domestic and international flights. Some recent reconstruction to the terminal saw the addition of two aerobridges and a second level. A second terminal is being constructed which will be used for international flights only. Also a Budget terminal will open in 2016.
Clark is a fairly small airport with about a million passengers a year. There are plans though to invest heavily and increase the capacity to 80 million passengers a year, that would make it one of the largest airports in the world. Currently facilities are limited with just a few basic shops and two international ATMs.
Which airlines have direct flights between Doha - Clark?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times