Cheap flights Hong Kong to Jakarta
Looking for a cheap flight from Hong Kong to Jakarta (HKG-JKTA)? Flights fares for Hong Kong to Jakarta start at PHP 3903. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Hong Kong to Jakarta for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Cathay Pacific, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Hong Kong to Jakarta.
Flight information Hong Kong to Jakarta
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Hong Kong and Jakarta is about 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Jakarta is 1 hour earlier than the time in Hong Kong. The timezone for Hong Kong is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 16:52:47. For Jakarta the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 15:52:47.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Hong Kong to Jakarta.
- Weekly there are 59 flights between Hong Kong to Jakarta.
- The earliest flight from Hong Kong to Jakarta is at 00:00.
- The latest flight is at 20:20.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Hong Kong Jakarta is PHP 3903.
About Hong Kong International Airport
The new Hong Kong International Airport or also named Chek Lap Kok Airport opened in 1998 replacing the aging and congested Kai Tak Airport near the city centre. The Hong Kong International Airport is built on an artificial island made by Dutch engineers. The construction of the airport, including the land reclamation made it the most expensive airport project ever with a total cost of 20 billion US Dollars. Since the opening it has been named Best Airport in the world by Skytrax five times.
The airport has two terminals. Terminal 1 is the main terminal and the third biggest in the world. Terminal 2 is check-in only and has no gates or arrival facilities. It is aimed at low-cost carriers. Passengers checking in here will be transported underground to a gate at Terminal 1. With over 50 million passengers a year Hong Kong International is one of the busiest in the world and also the second busiest (after London Heathrow) with two runways. A third runway is planned for to increase the possible flight movements as the airport is running near capacity already.
The metropole Jakarta has multiple airports. Find flights to Jakarta.
Which airlines have direct flights between Hong Kong - Jakarta?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|MU||China Eastern Airlines||3||--||--|
|CZ||China Southern Airlines||3||--||--|
See all flight departure times