Cheap flights Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur
Looking for a cheap flight from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)? Flights fares for Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur start at
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur for MasWings, AirAsia, Malindo Air, FireFly, AirAsia X, Nepal Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur.
Flight information Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kathmandu and Kuala Lumpur is about 6 hr 55 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Kathmandu is 2 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Kathmandu is: UTC +06:00. The local time now: 05:32:22. For Kuala Lumpur the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 07:32:22.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur.
- Weekly there are 35 flights between Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur.
- The earliest flight from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur is at 13:00.
- The latest flight is at 23:30.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kathmandu Kuala Lumpur is PHP 8970.
Transport to and from Kathmandu to airport Tribhuvan (KTM)
If you come on a trakking or touring package tour the airport transfer to your hotel is most likely included. Look for someone holding a sign with your name outside the arrivals area.
Pre-paid taxis at the official taxi booth to the popular tourist area of Thamel will cost about NPR 800. You can also try to get a regular taxi outside but you would need to negotiate; then the fare should be around NPR 500. If you are up for a walk you can walk outside the airport, across the parking lot where there are also taxis who do not need to pay the airport entrance fee. Here, also after heavy negotiations you may get a taxi for NPR 300.
The Sajha Yataya company provides a shuttle bus into the city, it departs in front of the international terminal (NPR 30). Local buses do not stop at the airport but you can walk to the airport gate and hop onto one. Local buses are crowded and slow but cost only NPR 10.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kathmandu - Kuala Lumpur
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times