Cheap flights Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh
Looking for a cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh (KUL-BTJ)? Flights fares for Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh start at PHP 1346. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh for MasWings, Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, AirAsia, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh.
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Banda Aceh is about 1 hr 25 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Banda Aceh is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Kuala Lumpur is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 22:33:54. For Banda Aceh the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 21:33:54.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh.
- Weekly there are 14 flights between Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh.
- The earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh is at 07:40.
- The latest flight is at 13:15.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kuala Lumpur Banda Aceh is PHP 1346.
About Kuala Lumpur KLIA International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is one of Asia's largest airports with almost 50 million passengers a year. KLIA is located 50 km south of Kuala Lumpur and consists of two terminals. The main terminal building for handling passengers from the major airlines, mostly on long-haul international flight and the new KLIA2 LCC Terminal to cater specifically to the needs of the Malaysian based low-cost airline AirAsia. In May 2014 the old LCC-T was closed and all low-cost airlines moved to the new KLIA2 terminal.
There is no transfer facility, which means that if you have a flight to KLIA2 with AirAsia and a connecting flight departing from the other terminal, you would need to get your bags, clear customs, get in a bus and go through customs again at the other terminal.
About Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport
Sultan Iskandarmuda Airport in Banda Aceh is named after the twelfth sultan of Aceh, Iskandar Muda. It serves mostly domestic destinations but also a few international ones.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kuala Lumpur - Banda Aceh?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times