Cheap flights Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh
Looking for a cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)? Flights fares for Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh start at
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh for MasWings, Garuda Indonesia, AirAsia, Lion Air, Citilink, Batik Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh.
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Banda Aceh is about 1 hr 25 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Banda Aceh is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Kuala Lumpur is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 11:17:43. For Banda Aceh the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 10:17:43.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh.
- Weekly there are 14 flights between Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh.
- The earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Banda Aceh is at 07:35.
- The latest flight is at 07:35.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kuala Lumpur Banda Aceh is PHP 1344.
Transport to and from Kuala Lumpur to airport KLIA International (KUL)
To Kuala Lumpur:
Unlike at the old LCC-T the new KLIA2 Terminal has a station for the KLIA Express Train going to KL Sentral station in just 28 minutes (RM 35). You can find the station entrance just outside the arrival area on the right side. The last train departs at 1 am.
The airport buses and taxis are located on the far end of the terminal, a 400 meter walk passing the numerous shops at this airport-within-a-mall. For either the bus or taxi you need to buy a ticket at one of the ticket booths inside. The booths for the bus companies are not located next to each other but on either side so you may have to search a bit. The bus into the city takes an hour and costs 10 Ringgit. Especially during the day numerous buses depart every hour but at night you may have to wait a bit.
A taxi to or from the city would cost about RM 75 (fixed fare with a â€œbudgetâ€ taxi).
The KLIA2 Terminal is located 2 km away from the main terminal and a shuttle bus plies the route between them. Alternatively you can take the Express train which stops at both terminals (3 minutes for RM 2) or a taxi.
Transport to and from Banda Aceh to airport Sultan Iskandarmuda (BTJ)
Airport taxis charge a set rate of Rp 80,000 for the 16km ride to Banda Aceh. A taxi from the airport to Uleh-leh port for a boat to the nearby islands will cost Rp 130,000. Labi-labi are the main form of transport around town and cost Rp 1500.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kuala Lumpur - Banda Aceh
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times