Cheap flights Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for a cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City (KUL-SGN)? Flights fares for Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City start at PHP 1011. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City for MasWings, VietJet Air, Vietnam Airlines, AirAsia, Malindo Air, FireFly. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City.
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City is about 1 hr 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Ho Chi Minh City is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Kuala Lumpur is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 20:48:02. For Ho Chi Minh City the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 19:48:02.
- There are 7 airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Weekly there are 95 flights between Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City.
- The earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City is at 07:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kuala Lumpur Ho Chi Minh City is PHP 1011.
About Kuala Lumpur KLIA International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is one of Asia's largest airports with almost 50 million passengers a year. KLIA is located 50 km south of Kuala Lumpur and consists of two terminals. The main terminal building for handling passengers from the major airlines, mostly on long-haul international flight and the new KLIA2 LCC Terminal to cater specifically to the needs of the Malaysian based low-cost airline AirAsia. In May 2014 the old LCC-T was closed and all low-cost airlines moved to the new KLIA2 terminal.
There is no transfer facility, which means that if you have a flight to KLIA2 with AirAsia and a connecting flight departing from the other terminal, you would need to get your bags, clear customs, get in a bus and go through customs again at the other terminal.
About Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport
The Tan Son Nhat International Airport of Ho Chi Minh City is the largest airport in Vietnam handling over 15 million passengers a year. It is also the main gateway into Vietnam having numerous international connections, more than the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi. Tan Son Nhat Airport was a major US Air Force base in the Vietnam War. During the height of the war the airport was one of the busiest military airbases in the world. After the US forces left and the subsequent fall of the South Vietnamese government, the airport was transformed for civilian use. The airport is conveniently located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City having being slowly surrounded by the Metropolitan area. A Master plan exists to build a new airport 40km north of the city but this will not be ready before 2020.
There are two terminals at Ho Chi Minh International Airport. The modern International terminal (opened in 2007) and the old domestic terminal a few hundred meters away.
Find flights to Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kuala Lumpur - Ho Chi Minh City?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times