Cheap flights Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne
Looking for a cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne (KUL-AVV)? Flights fares for Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne start at PHP 7942. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne for MasWings, Qantas, Virgin Australia, AirAsia, JetStar Airways, Malindo Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne.
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Melbourne is about 7 hr 55 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Kuala Lumpur is 2 hour earlier than the time in Melbourne. The timezone for Kuala Lumpur is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 03:09:34. For Melbourne the timezone is: UTC +10:00 and the local time now: 05:09:34.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne.
- The earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne is at 09:20.
- The latest flight is at 09:20.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kuala Lumpur Melbourne is PHP 7942.
Transport to and from Kuala Lumpur to airport KLIA International (KUL)
To Kuala Lumpur:
Unlike at the old LCC-T the new KLIA2 Terminal has a station for the KLIA Express Train going to KL Sentral station in just 28 minutes (RM 35). You can find the station entrance just outside the arrival area on the right side. The last train departs at 1 am.
The airport buses and taxis are located on the far end of the terminal, a 400 meter walk passing the numerous shops at this airport-within-a-mall. For either the bus or taxi you need to buy a ticket at one of the ticket booths inside. The booths for the bus companies are not located next to each other but on either side so you may have to search a bit. The bus into the city takes an hour and costs 10 Ringgit. Especially during the day numerous buses depart every hour but at night you may have to wait a bit.
A taxi to or from the city would cost about RM 75 (fixed fare with a â€œbudgetâ€ taxi).
The KLIA2 Terminal is located 2 km away from the main terminal and a shuttle bus plies the route between them. Alternatively you can take the Express train which stops at both terminals (3 minutes for RM 2) or a taxi.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kuala Lumpur - Melbourne
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times