Cheap flights Makassar to Ternate
Looking for a cheap flight from Makassar to Ternate (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)? Flights fares for Makassar to Ternate start at
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Makassar to Ternate for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Makassar to Ternate.
Flight information Makassar to Ternate
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Makassar and Ternate is about 1 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Makassar is 1 hour earlier than the time in Ternate. The timezone for Makassar is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 11:20:08. For Ternate the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 12:20:08.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Makassar to Ternate.
- Weekly there are 32 flights between Makassar to Ternate.
- The earliest flight from Makassar to Ternate is at 04:20.
- The latest flight is at 09:50.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Makassar Ternate is PHP 2040.
Transport to and from Makassar to airport Sultan Hasanuddin (UPG)
There is no public bus at Makassar Airport but you can take the free shuttle bus which will take you to the main road. There you can get on a bemo (Rp 4000) to Makassar Mall in downtown Makassar. The shuttle bus departs on the lower level on the far right side. If you arrive late in the evening it can take a long time before it departs though. Alternatively you can take a taxi. Taxis to the city booked at the taxi stand have the fixed price of Rp 100.000. You can try to get a taxi direct from the driver but it will not be much cheaper. They will offer you Rp 70.000 but then it does not include the toll fee.
Transport to and from Ternate to airport Babullah (TTE)
Taxis from the airport costs around Rp 55,000 for the 5km ride from Babullah Airport into the centre of the city. An Ojek will cost about Rp 15,000, you can find them just outside the gate. Alternatively walk 10 minutes to the university from where very frequent bemos cost only Rp 2000 to the bemo terminal.
Airlines with direct flights on route Makassar - Ternate
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times