Cheap flights Makassar to Ternate
Looking for a cheap flight from Makassar to Ternate (UPG-TTE)? Flights fares for Makassar to Ternate start at PHP 2067. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Makassar to Ternate for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air, Citilink. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Makassar to Ternate.
Flight information Makassar to Ternate
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Makassar and Ternate is about 1 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Makassar is 1 hour earlier than the time in Ternate. The timezone for Makassar is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 22:35:33. For Ternate the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 23:35:33.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Makassar to Ternate.
- Weekly there are 26 flights between Makassar to Ternate.
- The earliest flight from Makassar to Ternate is at 04:20.
- The latest flight is at 09:50.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Makassar Ternate is PHP 2067.
About Makassar Sultan Hasanuddin Airport
The new terminal of Makassar Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport is spacious and comfortable making it one of the best airport terminals in Indonesia. The airport is located 20km northeast of the city. Makassar Airport is a major hub for flights between west and east Indonesia and with over 5 million passengers a year it is one the busiest airports in Indonesia. The new terminal is built for the future with free wifi, spacious shopping area and it can accommodate the Boeing 747 Jumbojet. From Makassar you can take a flight to almost every airport in the eastern part of the country as well as to major airports in Java and Kalimantan. Garuda and Airasia have flights from Makassar to a few international destinations like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
About Ternate Babullah Airport
Babullah Airport is an airport in Ternate, Maluku, Indonesia (TTE). The airport was named after Babullah, who was the Sultan of Ternate who fought against the Portuguese in 1570s. Sultan Babullah Airport is served by Wings Air (Group Lion Air), Express Air and Trigana Air.
Airlines with direct flights on route Makassar - Ternate?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times