Cheap flights Melbourne to Singapore
Looking for a cheap flight from Melbourne to Singapore (MELA-SIN)? Flights fares for Melbourne to Singapore start at PHP 5892. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Singapore for Qantas, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, JetStar Airways, JetStar Asia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Melbourne to Singapore.
Flight information Melbourne to Singapore
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Melbourne and Singapore is about 4 hr 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Singapore is 2 hour earlier than the time in Melbourne. The timezone for Melbourne is: UTC +10:00. The local time now: 18:51:33. For Singapore the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 16:51:33.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Melbourne to Singapore.
- Weekly there are 70 flights between Melbourne to Singapore.
- The earliest flight from Melbourne to Singapore is at 00:05.
- The latest flight is at 18:25.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Melbourne Singapore is PHP 5892.
The metropole Melbourne has multiple airports. Find flights to Melbourne.
About Singapore Changi International Airport
Singapore is a major international transportation hub in Asia, positioned on many sea and air trade routes. Singapore Changi Airport hosts a network of 80 airlines connecting Singapore to 200 cities in 68 countries. The airport has three passenger terminals, and a new budget terminal, which serves low-cost airlines like Tiger Airways, Cebu Pacific and Firefly. Other low-cost airlines still use one of the main passenger terminals.
Which airlines have direct flights between Melbourne - Singapore?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times