Cheap flights Melbourne (MELA) to Singapore (SIN)
Looking for a cheap flight from Melbourne to Singapore (MELA-SIN)? Flights fares for Melbourne to Singapore start at PHP 5762. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Singapore for Qantas, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, JetStar Airways, JetStar Asia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Singapore.
Flight information Melbourne to Singapore
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Melbourne and Singapore is about 4 hr 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 3 hours: The time in Singapore is 3 hour earlier than the time in Melbourne. The timezone for Melbourne is: UTC +11:00. The local time now: 05:45:31. For Singapore the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 02:45:31.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Melbourne to Singapore.
- Weekly there are 70 flights between Melbourne to Singapore.
- The earliest flight from Melbourne to Singapore is at 00:05.
- The latest flight is at 18:25.
- The cheapest price for flight from Melbourne Singapore is PHP 5762.
The metropole Melbourne has multiple airports: Melbourne Airport (MEL), Melbourne Avalon Airport (AVV). Find cheap flights to Melbourne here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Melbourne, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Changi Airport
Singapore is a major international transportation hub in Asia, positioned on many sea and air trade routes. Singapore Changi Airport hosts a network of 100 airlines connecting Singapore to 380 cities in 90 countries.
Which airlines have direct flights between Melbourne - Singapore?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|