Cheap flights Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for a cheap flight from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City (CXR-SGN)? Flights fares for Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City start at PHP 767. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City for VietJet Air, Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City.
Flight information Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City is about 55 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 19:48:42.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Weekly there are 64 flights between Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City.
- The earliest flight from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City is at 01:00.
- The latest flight is at 22:50.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Nha Trang Ho Chi Minh City is PHP 767.
About Nha Trang Cam Ranh International Airport
Find flights to Nha Trang.
About Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport
The Tan Son Nhat International Airport of Ho Chi Minh City is the largest airport in Vietnam handling over 15 million passengers a year. It is also the main gateway into Vietnam having numerous international connections, more than the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi. Tan Son Nhat Airport was a major US Air Force base in the Vietnam War. During the height of the war the airport was one of the busiest military airbases in the world. After the US forces left and the subsequent fall of the South Vietnamese government, the airport was transformed for civilian use. The airport is conveniently located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City having being slowly surrounded by the Metropolitan area. A Master plan exists to build a new airport 40km north of the city but this will not be ready before 2020.
There are two terminals at Ho Chi Minh International Airport. The modern International terminal (opened in 2007) and the old domestic terminal a few hundred meters away.
Find flights to Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Airlines with direct flights on route Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times