Cheap flights Seoul to Manila
Looking for a cheap flight from Seoul to Manila (SELA-MNL)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Seoul to Manila for Korean Air, PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Air Philippines, Air Busan, SEAir. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Seoul to Manila.
Flight information Seoul to Manila
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Seoul and Manila is about 2 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Manila is 1 hour earlier than the time in Seoul. The timezone for Seoul is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 17:19:12. For Manila the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 16:19:12.
- There are 7 airlines flying from Seoul to Manila.
- Weekly there are 75 flights between Seoul to Manila.
- The earliest flight from Seoul to Manila is at 08:00.
- The latest flight is at 21:35.
Transport to and from Manila to airport Ninoy Aquino International (MNL)
Since Manila International Airport is so close to the city a taxi is quite affordable and the best choice. Outside the arrival area are the official yellow colored airport taxis. They will use a meter and starting fare is PHP 70. A taxi to central Manila would cost around PHP 150 to 200 and can take 20 minutes to an hour, depending traffic.
Terminals 1, 3 and 4 are connected to the Metro Manila City Bus system making it easy to get a bus to downtown Manila. Busses depart in front of the arrival area at each terminal, though at Terminal 3 you have to walk to the main road.
An all white NAIA Shuttle bus (called Airport Loop) connects the four terminals and costs PHP 20. It runs along all terminals so it can take up to an hour to get to your terminal. There is also a shuttle bus from Terminal 3 to the Genesis Bus Terminal in Pasay Rotunda.
Airlines with direct flights on route Seoul - Manila
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||1||--||--|
See all flight departure times