Cheap flights Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for a cheap flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City (SIN-SGN)? Flights fares for Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City start at PHP 1890. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City for VietJet Air, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Vietnam Airlines, JetStar Asia, Tiger Airways. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City.
Flight information Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City is about 2 hr 0 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Ho Chi Minh City is 1 hour earlier than the time in Singapore. The timezone for Singapore is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 22:25:48. For Ho Chi Minh City the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 21:25:48.
- There are 9 airlines flying from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Weekly there are 127 flights between Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City.
- The earliest flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City is at 07:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:25.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Singapore Ho Chi Minh City is PHP 1890.
About Singapore Changi International Airport
Singapore is a major international transportation hub in Asia, positioned on many sea and air trade routes. Singapore Changi Airport hosts a network of 80 airlines connecting Singapore to 200 cities in 68 countries. The airport has three passenger terminals, and a new budget terminal, which serves low-cost airlines like Tiger Airways, Cebu Pacific and Firefly. Other low-cost airlines still use one of the main passenger terminals.
About Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport
The Tan Son Nhat International Airport of Ho Chi Minh City is the largest airport in Vietnam handling over 15 million passengers a year. It is also the main gateway into Vietnam having numerous international connections, more than the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi. Tan Son Nhat Airport was a major US Air Force base in the Vietnam War. During the height of the war the airport was one of the busiest military airbases in the world. After the US forces left and the subsequent fall of the South Vietnamese government, the airport was transformed for civilian use. The airport is conveniently located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City having being slowly surrounded by the Metropolitan area. A Master plan exists to build a new airport 40km north of the city but this will not be ready before 2020.
There are two terminals at Ho Chi Minh International Airport. The modern International terminal (opened in 2007) and the old domestic terminal a few hundred meters away.
Find flights to Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Airlines with direct flights on route Singapore - Ho Chi Minh City?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times