Cheap flights Surabaya to Singapore
Looking for a cheap flight from Surabaya to Singapore (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)? Flights fares for Surabaya to Singapore start at
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Surabaya to Singapore for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines, Citilink, Batik Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Surabaya to Singapore.
Flight information Surabaya to Singapore
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Surabaya and Singapore is about 2 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Surabaya is 1 hour earlier than the time in Singapore. The timezone for Surabaya is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 10:18:12. For Singapore the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 11:18:12.
- There are 9 airlines flying from Surabaya to Singapore.
- Weekly there are 78 flights between Surabaya to Singapore.
- The earliest flight from Surabaya to Singapore is at 06:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:45.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Surabaya Singapore is PHP 1543.
Transport to and from Surabaya to airport Juanda (SUB)
By bus: Damri air conditioned shuttle buses are available in front of the domestic terminal, near the parking bay. The fare is Rp 20,000 and the bus will take you to the Purabaya Bus Terminal (the locals call it Burgarasih Terminal), which is about 10km south of the city. Depending on traffic, this will take around 30 minutes. The operating hours are from 4am till 7pm.
Taxis are widely available outside the terminal building. Primkopal Juanda taxis operate on a flat-fee rate to various destinations in Surabaya. Officially, you are supposed to buy fixed-fare taxi coupons from the "Prima Taxi" stand for the 18 km trip into town (around Rp 90,000-120,000 depending on your exact destination, add on another Rp 8,000 for toll road fees). In practice you may be able to get a driver dropping off passengers to pick you up.
Transport to and from Singapore to airport Changi International (SIN)
Singapore has an excellent public transport system and efficient taxi's. At Terminal 2 is an MRT station, easily connecting you to the city. Buses leave also from Terminal 2, in the basement. The bus system is a bit complicated if you have never been to Singapore before. If you arrive on the Budget terminal there is a free shuttle bus that can take you to Terminal 2, from which you can take the MRT or Skytrains to other Terminals if you have a connecting flight with another airline. Taxi's are efficient and affordable. They leave in front of each Terminal.
Airlines with direct flights on route Surabaya - Singapore
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times