Cheap flights Sydney to Singapore
Looking for a cheap flight from Sydney to Singapore (SYD-SIN)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Sydney to Singapore for Qantas, Virgin Australia, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines, JetStar Airways, JetStar Asia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Sydney to Singapore.
Flight information Sydney to Singapore
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Sydney and Singapore is about 2 hr 55 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Singapore is 2 hour earlier than the time in Sydney. The timezone for Sydney is: UTC +10:00. The local time now: 03:32:57. For Singapore the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 01:32:57.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Sydney to Singapore.
- Weekly there are 77 flights between Sydney to Singapore.
- The earliest flight from Sydney to Singapore is at 07:55.
- The latest flight is at 20:45.
Transport to and from Sydney to airport Kingsford Smith International (SYD)
The airport is well connected to the city thanks to being so close to the city centre. All terminals can easily be reached by foot or bicycle from nearby areas. The airport is connected to the Cityrail network by the Airport Link underground rail line. There is a station below the International terminal and between the two domestic terminals (under the car park). A ticket to the city would cost A$ 15.40 which includes a hefty A$12 airport station fee. A shuttle bus that departs from Terminal 3 will drive you to the city and will bring you to your hotel directly for A$ 15.00 per person. Normal Sydney busses departing for Burwood or Bondi Junction railway stations will depart in front of the terminals.
Transport to and from Singapore to airport Changi International (SIN)
Singapore has an excellent public transport system and efficient taxi's. At Terminal 2 is an MRT station, easily connecting you to the city. Buses leave also from Terminal 2, in the basement. The bus system is a bit complicated if you have never been to Singapore before. If you arrive on the Budget terminal there is a free shuttle bus that can take you to Terminal 2, from which you can take the MRT or Skytrains to other Terminals if you have a connecting flight with another airline. Taxi's are efficient and affordable. They leave in front of each Terminal.
Airlines with direct flights on route Sydney - Singapore
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times