Looking for a cheap flight from Tanjung Pandan to Pangkal Pinang (TJQ-PGK)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Tanjung Pandan to Pangkal Pinang for Lion Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Tanjung Pandan to Pangkal Pinang.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Tanjung Pandan and Pangkal Pinang is about 30 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Tanjung Pandan to Pangkal Pinang.
- Weekly there are 40 flights between Tanjung Pandan to Pangkal Pinang.
- The earliest flight from Tanjung Pandan to Pangkal Pinang is at 09:20.
- The latest flight is at 14:15.
About H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport
Buluh Tumbang Airport or H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin Airport (TJQ) is an airport in Tanjung Pandan, Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia. Tanjung Pandan's Bulutumbang Airport is only a 45-minute flight from Jakarta, the closest major airport to the city.
About Depati Amir Airport
Depati Amir Airport (PGK), also known as Pangkal Pinang Airport, is an airport serving Pangkal Pinang, the largest town on the island of Bangka and the capital of the province of Bangka-Belitung in Indonesia.
Which airlines have direct flights between Tanjung Pandan - Pangkal Pinang?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|